EasyForm® FF-SB Speed Blocker outperforms dual station blockers by eliminating the need for cool-down time, ensuring high accuracy in surface geometry, and processing at a high volume -- up to 160 lenses per hour.
The large-button touch-screen monitor is easy to follow, making operation simple and reliable.
No Cool Down Required
- Precise heat control and machined blocks minimize amount of alloy required, decreasing block set-up time and eliminating the need for cool down time
- No need for second station for cool-down process – blocked lenses go straight from Speed Blocker to generator, increasing productivity
High Accuracy in Surface Geometry
No measurable curve deviation after blocking due to machined blocks and minimal required alloy.
- Blocks fast, up to 160 lenses per hour in all powers, from plano to high curves
- No need to scrape alloy feed with makeshift accessories; alloy remains warm and liquid, never clogging the feed with hardened substrate
- Color coded blocks increase ease of block selection
Large-button touch-screen monitor, perfected over 15 years, is easy to understand and simple to operate.